doc. RNDr. Jitka Frébortová, Ph.D. (born 1968)
- Analytical Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Palacký University in Olomouc (1991) – Mgr.
- Analytical Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Palacký University in Olomouc (1995) – Ph.D.
- Analytical Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Palacký University in Olomouc (1999) – RNDr.
- Bioresources Science, United Graduate School of Agricultural Science, Tottori University, Department of Biological Chemistry, Faculty of Agriculture, Yamaguchi University, Japonsko (1997) – Ph.D.
- Biochemistry, Faculty of Science, Palacký University in Olomouc (2008) – doc.
- 1997 – 2005 – Laboratory of Growth Regulators, Faculty of Science, Palacký University in Olomouc, researcher (1999-2002 maternity leave)
- 2005 – 2009 – Laboratory of Growth Regulators, lecturer
- 2009 – to date – Laboratory of Growth Regulators, assistant professor
- 2010 – to date – Centre of the Region Hana for Biotechnological and Agricultural Research, Department of Chemical Biology and Genetics, senior researcher
- Metabolism of plant hormones cytokinins, focused on characterization of enzymes involved in cytokinin metabolism in plants and cyanobacteria
- Biosynthesis of pyrroloquinolino quinone (cofactor of some bacterial dehydrogenases)
- Published 32 papers (23 records in ISI WoS, 320 citations, h-index 12), coauthor of a patent granted in the Czech Republic, USA and other countries, number of conference presentations
- 1993-1997 – Yamaguchi, Japan
- Several short-term research stays (1-6 weeks) Lyngby, Lund, Rome, Berlin, Columbia (USA), Yamaguchi, Naha (Japan), Braunschweig, Erasmus teaching mobilities – Lyngby, Lund
Grants and projects:
- Principal investigator of 2 projects from the Czech Science Foundation and 1 FRVŠ project, member of the team of several national and international projects, Erasmus programme coordinator (DTU Lyngby), team member of several OP EC projects
- Senior researcher in the Centre of the Region Hana for Biotechnological and Agricultural Research
- Czech Society for Experimental Biology of Plants
- European Federation of Biotechnology
- Microbiology (LRR/MB) – since 2003
- Practicum in microbiology (KBC/MBBC, LRR/MIKCV) – since 2006
- Principles and applications of molecular biotechnology (LRR/MBT) – since 2012
- Supervision of bachelor (8), diploma (4) and Ph.D. (1) theses