- MSc – analytical chemistry, Palacký University, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Olomouc (1995)
- Ph.D. – analytical chemistry, Palacký University, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Olomouc (2002)
- 2002 – 2005 – Laboratory of Growth Regulators, Palacký University, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Olomouc, junior scientist
- 2005 – 2007 – Max-Planck-Institute of Biochemistry, Munich, Germany, Postdoctoral Fellow
- 2007 – present – Laboratory of Growth Regulators, Palacký University, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Olomouc, research scientist
- 2011 – present – Centre of the Region Haná for Agricultural and Biotechnological Research, Department of protein biochemistry and proteomics, Palacký University, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Olomouc, senior research
- Preparation of affinity ligand of biologically active compounds, immobilization of compounds onto matrix, affinity purification of peptides and proteins from various biological matrix (plant, animal). Characterization, identification and quantification of low-molecular compounds, peptides and proteins by qualitative and quantitative proteomic methods based on using of a nanocappilary chromatography and tandem mass spectrometry.
- Autor and co-autorem of 27 papers, which were cited 358 times according to ISI WoS, with h-index 11.
- 1993 – 2002 3 short-term (5 weeks each) fellowships in countries as Germany, England, Belgium – devote to a preparation of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies, preparation of affinity ligands, its immobilization onto matrix, application of affinity matrix for protein isolation. Lecturing during these fellowships.
- 2003 3 months University of Antwerp, Department of plant physiology and biochemistry, Antwerp, Belgium – affinity isolation of plant proteins and its proteomic analysis.
- 2005 – 2007 24 months post-doc in Max-Planck-Institute of Biochemistry, Department of Cell biology, Munich, Germany – proteomic analysis of phosphoproteome, quantitative proteomics.
Grants and projects:
- Principal investigator and/or team member in 4 national (GA ČR, MŠMT) projects.